Payment is made through PayPal using secure links.
Credit Card Information is not collected or held by Alice’s Shop. It goes straight to PayPal or the bank. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Select your items by clicking on “Add to basket”
View the Shopping Cart – click on the cart at the top right of any page. Remove items or change quantities here.
Calculate shipping costs – in the shopping cart below the total amount select the click on “Calculate Shipping” and select you country. Default country is UK.
Finish your order – click on “Checkout” and fill in billing address and delivery address.
Complete your payment – click “Click here to pay with your Credit/Debit card”. You will go to the secure PayPal page for secure online payment. You can pay through a PayPal Account OR you can pay using your Credit Card. Most cards accepted.
If the order is successfully completed you will receive an email confirmation.
Orders within the UK are sent by first-class signed-for mail. Orders outside the UK are sent by tracked & signed-for airmail. Delivery times outside the UK are the same for normal airmail delivery times from the UK to your delivery location. Times will be subject to the postal services in the UK and at your location.
A: Shipping Charges – flat rates per order depending on location.
UK = £4.50 per order
Europe = £8.50 per order
World = £12.50 per order
A: The order will be shipped as soon as possible but within 6 days of the order day, subject to availability.
If the purchaser emails Alice’s Shop before the order is shipped to cancel an order in part or completely, a refund will be made to cover the canceled item(s).
If goods are damaged when received by the purchaser, the purchaser can return the goods within 7 days and Alice’s Shop will ship out a replacement, if available, or make a full refund. In this event, the purchaser must email Alice’s Shop within 7 days of receipt of goods to agree the return.
If the purchaser wishes to return an item after receipt, this is possible if the item is returned in saleable condition with original packaging intact. The item must be re-saleable. The item must be shipped back by the purchaser within 7 working days of receipt of the goods (this means the purchaser must post the items within 7 days). The outward and return shipping costs will be borne by the purchaser. The purchaser must email Alice’s Shop within 7 days of receipt of goods to agree the return.
The orders will be shipped subject to availability of stock at the time. If stock is not available, Alice’s Shop will email the purchaser and offer the purchaser the opportunity to order another item of the same value or a refund for the out of stock item(s) and associated shipping costs.
Any applicable customs duties and any associated assessments and fees related to importing goods to another country will the responsibility of the Purchaser.
A: The Alice’s Shop Oxford is open from 10.30am to 5.00pm every day.
July/August special opening times: 9.30am to 6.30pm every day.
We are closed on the 25th and 26th of December.
A: Please send us a message through our “Contact” page, and if we are able to send the requested product we will. Please note that shipping costs for these requests may differ to our online flat rate.
Term & Conditions
1. All purchasers and participants of these tours agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Mark Davies directly designs and conducts the tours and, as a completely independent and fully insured guide, is the Provider of the Tour. Alice’s Shop’s involvement is restricted to the selling of tickets. Alice’s Shop’s liability in regard to these tours is limited to the price of the ticket. Any claims other than for a refund of the ticket price must be directed to Mark Davies.
3. Cancellation Policy: In the event that the purchaser wishes to cancel their ticket(s), any cancellation up to 4 weeks before a tour will receive a full refund. Thereafter any cancellation up to 1 week before a tour will receive a 50% refund. Any cancellation thereafter will not be refundable. Refunds will only be made directly to the Purchaser through the original payment route.
4. Every effort is made by Mark Davies to carry out the tours as planned. However, in the unlikely event that Mark Davies is unable to conduct a tour for any reason the liability for Alice’s Shop and Mark Davies will be limited to a full reimbursement of the ticket price to the purchaser of the ticket. No other costs for travel, accommodation, or any other disbursements or losses whatsoever or any other form of compensation for any reason will be paid to the tour participants or ticket purchaser by Alice’s Shop or Mark Davies. Information about the tours will be posted on the Alice’s Shop website.
5. Participants must wear suitable attire for the tour, which includes unmade and uneven surfaces which depending on the weather may include areas of soft ground and puddles.
6. Alice’s Shop is the trading name for Alice’s Shop Limited.